Your Google search history is an extension of your mind. In many cases, what you’ve been privately searching for online isn’t something you’d want your spouse or colleagues to see. It will show what you’ve been obsessing about (like that minor, but embarrassing ailment or an ex-lover), what you’re planning to do soon – and most likely – the things you worry about most.
While it really is none of our business what people do behind their closed doors, it’s always fun to peer behind the curtain and see what keeps people entertained. What do they do late at night (or, in many cases, all day long?)
Here’s a list of search terms and which North Carolina city uses them the most. The results are pretty interesting, and in some cases, quite funny.
1. Lenoir searches for rednecks.
2. Waxhaw has more searches for Justin Bieber.
3. Hillsborough searches for herpes.
4. Wake Forest is interested in Viagra.
5. Greensboro? Valtrex.
6. Sanford searches for Bigfoot.
7. Greenville queries unicorns for some reason.
8. Lumberton looks for meth.
9. Jonesville looks for crack.
10. Gastonia searches for scabies the most.
11. Jacksonville searches pimples more than anyone else.
12. Hendersonville looks for moonshine.
13. Indian Trail searches for boobs.
14. Rocky Mount searches for Nickleback.
15. Fuquay-Varina? Lice.
16. Durham? Stalking.
17. Raleigh looks for Rogaine.
18. Asheville searches about fungus.
19. Drexel searches about diarrhea.
20. Monroe queries the word fart more than anyone.
21. Lincolnton searches for Walmart.
22. Carrboro looks for lying and cheating.
23. Fayetteville searches about the Easter Bunny.